LCS Controls, Inc. is a manufacturer of custom industrial control systems, located in Rochester, VT.
Since 1981 we have designed, built and implemented process controls of all types throughout New England and Eastern New York. Projects range in size to over $3,500,000 for instrumentation and control.
Our 7,000 square foot facility includes 3,000 sq. ft. each for engineering/administration and control panel construction. LCS Controls, Inc. has been approved by Underwriters Laboratories to produce and label Listed Open and Enclosed Industrial Control Panels in accordance with UL508A®, and Enclosed Industrial Control Panels Relating to Hazardous Locations With Intrinsically Safe Circuit Extensions in Accordance with UL698A®.
Our specialties include all aspects of water and waste water treatment including:
- Flow, Pressure and Level Instruments
- Analytical Instruments
- Radio, Cell, Internet and Leased-Line Telemetry Systems
- SCADA Systems
- Local and Wide Area Networks for SCADA and Process Control
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Computerized Distributed Controls
We have also designed, built and installed complete control systems for industrial production lines that include:
- Various Wood Processing Applications
- Packaging Systems
- Generator Control and Water Supply Management Systems for Hydroelectric Installations
- Landfill Gas Recovery Systems
- Aggregate and Stone Processing Machinery
- Condenser Controls for Steam and CO-Generation Facilities
It is the policy of LCS Controls, Inc. to supply the latest and best-proven technology available at the time of ordering that meets or exceeds the specification and falls within the purchasing budget.
All services are provided out of our Rochester, Vermont office which is located 1-3 hours from most project sites.